Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What Tarot Card Are You?

I came across this Tarot card reading while I was reading an old post by East Meets West (http://beaulotus.blogspot.com/). Being a curious soul that I am, I gave it a try. My card says that I am the Wheel of Fortune. Doesn't sound too bad hey? I don't know if I am as lucky and fortunate as they say I am but I sure hope so!






You are The Wheel of Fortune




Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success




The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.




What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Why don't you give yours a try?

No comments: